Real Talk, No Fluff is the podcast for small business owners who seek simple, straight-forward digital marketing advice. In this episode, we will get to know our hostesses, Liz and Ronda, and the story behind the Real Talk, No Fluff podcast.
Listen here on our website or from your favorite podcast player. Scroll below for episode summary and other resources.
Episode 1 Summary: Why Real Talk, No Fluff Matters in Digital Marketing
- Liz Jostes and Ronda VanBuren are both seasoned digital marketers who have come together to share practical, realistic, and straight-forward advice with small and medium business owners eager to understand the Whats, Whys, and Hows of establishing and growing their online presence.
- Both of our careers began in the corporate marketing world before we each began our own online marketing business. Between the two of us, we have deep knowledge and experience with online marketing specialties like: social media, social ads, business blogging, reputation management, SEO, email marketing, managing websites, integrated marketing strategies, Google and Bing Adwords and more.
- Liz owns Eli Rose Social Media
- Ronda owns Bella V Marketing
- The importance of real talk and no fluff to small business owners in an environment of shiny objects, FOMO, and “the next big thing”.
- An overview of future digital marketing topics to be covered with this podcast.
Listen On: Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify
Continue the Conversation:
Liz Jostes – LinkedIn, Website
Ronda VanBuren –LinkedIn, Website
Connect with Us:
Would you like to be our podcast guest? Or have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss? We’d love to hear from you!